Sunday, August 3, 2008

Finally I can pick a candidate!

UPDATE: The donkey is already missing a leg and  the elephant is losing some stuffing-the squeaky is still intact though.  This is going to be a close one.


As always I am confused about who should get my vote this year.  As always, it's a matter of principles versus reality and which way should I go.  So to make things easy this year, I have my dogs to help me out.

Petco has had red, white and blue Donkey and Elephant dog toys for some time now.  They are on clearance for $1.50 right now so of course I bought them.  I joked with the cashier that why bother spending $8 or more on a toy when these will work just as well-actually they are really well made dog toys to boot.  He joked back and said it would be funny if the dogs only destroyed one rather than the other.  I said, oh not to worry my dogs are equal opportunity dog toy destroyers.

But then I thought about it some more and have decided that whichever toy last the longest will get my vote!  Rest assured, the whole process will be done well before the actual election-no need to worry that both candidates will still be standing by then!

No comments: