Monday, June 9, 2008

Help Wanted . . .

OK so since the dealer wouldn't give me what I wanted for trade-in (they were about $800 off).  I decided to sell my car out right.  Not thinking I put it on Craig's List yesterday without even preparing/cleaning it.  Now I got tons of emails from people that want to see it.  Because of my schedule, they are all being pushy and then two people had the nerve to not show after I made special arrangements with them.  This is a HUGE pain in the you know what and one of those cases where if anyone volunteered I would be more than happy for the help, grrrrr.

Incidentally I even told my friend that she could buy it for what I owe after she sells her truck.  They need it and would greatly benefit from it and it's not like I really NEED a new car right now.  I just want one.  As long I get a new car before I graduate next year, I will be fine.   

Big huge sigh, I don't even want to check my email anymore.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, how long is the deal on the new car good for? Also, as far as the weirdos -- you hold the cards. No matter how pushy they get, it's your car and you're selling. If they're really interested, they'll come when you can meet them. Otherwise they'll look elsewhere. Since you're not desperate, they'll have to play the game YOUR way.