Thursday, July 17, 2008

Once again I am in trouble . . .

Here is where most of my problems lie, I have decided to forgive someone and still be friends with them and others cannot understand that.  Do you have a right to be mad at a friend for forgiving someone else?  Shouldn't you be the slightest bit grateful that one day you may make a mistake and be given the same amount of forgiveness?

That's what I am thinking.

Someone did me and TB wrong.  It stemmed from a fundamental character difference in the two of us.  It is not something that this person is actually even fully aware of, either because of that exact difference in viewpoint.  We understand and we accept that this person may see things differently than we do.  We altered our relationship so that the same things won't happen again, but we continue to be friends with this person. 

Now however, others are pretty mad at me for being nice to this person, that is something that I just don't understand.

So again, should you be mad at someone for forgiving someone else?  That just seems silly.

No comments: