Monday, April 21, 2008

Meet Fuzzy


He's a Wooly Bear Caterpillar (I think).  Turkey Butt and his friend Monkey Boy found him.  I put him in a tupperware container and left him outside for a few days forgetting all about him.  Then TB reminded me so we brought him in the house and I did some research, got him a bigger container, took some moss from outside for the bottom and some dried up leaves to make a nice cozy home for him.  Then we bought him some fresh dandelions from Meijer's.  Then we forgot about him again.  Today we decided to check him out and either he's dead and rotting or he has turned into a cocoon, I am not entirely sure.  I took his picture and put him back on the shelf where I am sure we will forget about him again for a bit.  Hopefully in a while he will turn into a moth and we can set him free again.

No comments: