Saturday, April 12, 2008

One last thing.

So Tuesday at 9:20 PM I will officially be done with this semester and the monster drive from Flint to Detroit every Monday and Tuesday (unless of course I take the job-but I am really not thinking that is going to happen).  

Anyway, foolishly I thought that when I turned in my last paper for group and did the final exam in macro social work that I would be done with work for the semester.  Silly me, I thought that this week would be smooth sailing, say good-bye to the internship, show up for classes and do the evaluations and be done.

But alas, NO . . . . . . . . . . . .

During the final exam for macro, the prof did the meanist, nastiest thing she could-
she gave us a take home portion of the final.  This from the same woman that gave us a BLUE BOOK exam for the midterm which she mistakenly called a QUIZ in the syllabus.

So of course I am not happy.  The take home portion will take me about thirty minutes or so, but that's not the point.  The point is that I was SUPPOSED TO BE DONE LAST WEEK!

I guess I should stop whining and get it done . . . yeah right.  I'll do it Tuesday afternoon during my internship.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So are you coming over Monday or Tuesday for the shampooer?