Sunday, April 13, 2008

What is going to happen Tuesday night

Tuesday is my last class for the semester (and the summer) and the last night I will have to drive home from Detroit at 9:30 PM.  Since this semester started in January I have not been able to make the drive on Tuesday in less than 2 hours, usually more like 3 or 4.  Mostly it was snow, sometimes ran and wind and fog and then last week was that silly little freeway closure that I knew nothing about.  

So I am really curious as to what is in store for me on this Tuesday???  What's going to keep me from getting home until 11 or 12 Tuesday night???

And if you think that it will be free sailing, you don't know me and my life well by now.  The one Tuesday I got home early because I left my internship and skipped classes to avoid the snow in Detroit was the day that Consumer's decided to shut off my gas and electric :)

No comments: