Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I have been sidelined.

Play Station play has been interrupted due to the dislocated thumb once again.  No I didn't dislocate playing PS-it's been that way for a long time.  But playing too much PS tends to get it in the habit of popping out over and over again.  Then I am forced to stop playing for a while so that it can remember where it belongs.

TB gets to hone his Star Wars Legos skills while I get to watch, wah!!!!  We are 85% done, this could not have come at a worse time.

Grrr, this coupled with a lack of funds to buy a new book from Amazon has made me a very cranky jellyfish.  All I have left to do is stupid stuff like clean the house and laundry.

Ooooh I just had a thought.  I believe that the if I had a Wii I would not have this problem because I would be using more than just my hands to play.  Hmmmmmm.  Now how do I get the money for THAT?

No comments: