Thursday, May 1, 2008

The Neighbor's Cat


OK so let me tell you right now that yes I am an animal rescuer and yes I do love animals.  Bob however, is another story.
Bob is the neighbor's cat.  He's a big orange cat and he has decided that my yard is now his.
  
  • He knows exactly how long the dogs leashes are (well except that one time when Maddie surprised him because I had lengthened her leash).  
  • He knows that Tic is a big sissy and that little girl Maddie on the other hand should be avoided at all costs.
  • He knows that if he arches his back and hisses, Tic will stand still and point.
  • He knows that if he lays on the patio, the dogs will have a great view of him through the patio door wall but they can't get him.
  • He knows that he can sit out the window and hiss at them and they can't get him.  
  • Ditto for the front door.
All in all Bob is a pain in the butt.  I was speaking with the neighbors about it, but all they did was complain that my dogs bark a lot when I am gone during the day.
Hmmmmmm, I wonder what they are barking at?
Anyone want to come "rescue" the poor "stray" cat?  I wouldn't be 100% opposed to it, not at all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love that picture -- they're both just a blur!