Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Not a good week for cats.

As I was checking out the news this morning I first came upon a story of a kitten being rescued from a very bad experience with a microwave.  Poor Stouffer, she gets stuck with a humiliating name based on an experience that happened when she was just a child . . .

Then I saw this one.  All I thought, was oh how cute and funny.  The firemen rescued the cat from the tree.  It was a refreshing thing to see after all the politics, war, and economic news stories.  It was a cute, funny feel good kind of story that you don't see too often in the news anymore.

Then I read the comments section . . . apparently I am not in the majority in my thinking that sometimes life gets a little too serious and a happy feel good story is refreshing.

Although I do gotta say that I love the comment about the skeletons.

No comments: